For the past 50 years, leading French broker Gras Savoye’s international operations have been consistently investing in improving the Group’s international expertise and delivering innovation in order to provide its customers with the best quality risk management locally.
Gras Savoye International (GSI) is a fast growing network with more than ten new countries opened the last decade and the intend to continue to expand its network.
GSI has developed a various set of specialities : Affinity, Healthcare, Reinsurance, Risk Consulting, Finex, Cyber Risks, ...
GSI key figures
- Based in 50 countries across Europe, Africa, the Middle-East
- 80 offices across the network
- Around 2000 employees
- First African Broker and leader in many other countries in Europe and the Middle-East
- More than 1.6 millions HealthCare beneficiaries in International network
Our added values
- Firmly established integrated network familiar with your local conditions
- Network fully dedicated to the client’s needs and expectations
- Global group resources available to local teams
- A dedicated contact person for managing all your risks
Gras Savoye is a Willis Tower Watson company
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance
visit www.willistowerswatson.com for more information